Sunday 11 September 2011

MADDIE KUIK

About me: I'm 15 years old, on October 25 I'll be 16. I work at Boston Pizza in Goderich as a Hostess and I looooove to dance. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I go to the dance studio in Lucknow. I'm on the competitive team which means I go away some weekends to competitions! I'm a social person, I like spending time with friends whenever I can.

I've always liked reading, but I'm pretty picky about the books I read. It has to be something adventurous and I like fiction books most. Music is a huge part in my life, I listen to pretty much every style of music. My favourite singer would be Josh Groban, I've went to see him in concert before and it was INCREDIBLE! That's really the only concert I've ever been to.

I haven't traveled very much, I've been to Jamaica and Cuba but I have a list of places that I'd love to visit! :
Halong Bay in Vietnam, JeJu Island in Korea, Amazon Rain Forest and Iguazu Falls in South America, Sundarbans River in Bangladesh, Maldives Islands in South India, Great Barrier Reef in New Zealand, Uluru Rock Australia in Australia, Dead Sea in Israel, Angel Falls in Venezuala, Table Mountain in South Africa, Black Forest in the UK, Bay of Fundy in the USA, Bu Tinah Island in Dhabi, Masurian Lake in Poland, El Yunque Carribean National Forest in Puerto Rico, Cliffs of Moher in Ireland, Vesuvius Volcano in Italy, and last but not least I'd like to go to Las Vegas. Just for the experience. I really like the idea of travelling lots, so I hope that's something I accomplish as I grow up!

One of my biggest weaknesses would be procrastinating, because I get distracted very easily! I'd love to do all my homework and complete all things that I've started but I always put it off until last minute and then I'm always rushed and never get it done! I'm an organized person though, I like things to have a place and be in that place so that I know exactly where everything is! I don't watch a lot of tv, instead I like to watch Disney Movies. Yes.

My goal for this class would be to reach an average of 80% because I've always liked reading and writting, I like being creative with my writting and not having any certain rules about what I have to write. In order to get an average of 80% I'm going to really try to do all my assignments to the best of my abilities and do all my homework and hand it in on time. I'll try and keep up with my blog and always pay attention in class. I really hate falling behind in class so I'm going to really make sure I'm always in class on time and really try to focus!

Overall I look forward to English class, I think it's going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment